The General Data Protection Regulation as e-learning
MOCH’s e-learning course in the General Data Protection Regulation takes the heavy “law language” down to a more everyday-like level, which makes everyone able to understand it. With the course in the Data Protection Regulation, we can help you, your company and your colleagues get onboard, so you can live up to the new rules and not least handle personal information correctly.
In the course, you will, among other things, learn about:
– What is personal data?
– Requirements for good practices of the processing of personal data
– When may you process personal data?
– The rights of the data subject
– Passing on personal data
– Data controller and data processor
– Privacy by Design and Default
Does this sound interesting? Would you like to hear more about how we can help you and your colleagues? Then contact us to hear more about our future standard course in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.